Search

Monday, February 7, 2011

Chivalry and Romance

I was recently listening to a radio D.J. discussing valentines day traditions and noticed it seems to be pretty standard for women to receive flowers, cards, chocolates and a nice dinner. What happened to creativity? There have to be better ways of personalizing this special day for the one you love.

I started looking around and found some great resources for those who want to think outside the box. You can also check out the new Valentine craft I posted.
I have a special plan for my beau but I won't be able to discuss until after next Monday. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!

Send us your ideas and you could win a product valued up to $25.

Remember, chivalry isn't dead as long as we keep it alive.

1 comment:

claynsteph said...

I agree, and the craft you made was so cute! Talk about creative :)