Search

Friday, February 25, 2011

Exciting News!

Due to the growing number of products we are offering, our For Sale page was getting pretty full.

To make your shopping experience easier, we've started a new website dedicated to our store. Our products are now separated by category for better browsing.

If you would like to sell your product(s) on our page, just send us a picture, name, price and description of the item or items you want to sell. Once it's sold, we'll send you an e-mail with the buyers information. The funds will be wired directly to your PayPal account.

Now then: Who is looking forward to the weekend? We've been working on some new patters over the past couple of weeks. I think you will like what we've come up with. I'm a sucker for retro-style dresses. I've found a pattern that I LOVE and so far I've made two dresses.

Eeeee, how adorable is this?!

This one is very similar to the one I made last weekend.

Steph has been sewing like crazy on some adorable baby clothes. I don't want to spoil the reveal, but polka dots are involved. They should be available for sale by Monday!

No comments: