Search

Monday, March 14, 2011

Nominate A Winner

I've talked recently about my annual goal to engage in acts of service. I enjoy giving shout outs to others who deserve them, too. So many people are taken for granted and often not thanked or recognized enough (here's one to you, mom - Thanks!).

I've been thinking a lot about these things as well as what our next contest would be. Then, last night, while cleaning up after my cat's "accident", it came to me: Nominate A Winner.

This is your opportunity to tell us about someone in your life who deserves a high five, an "atta-boy" or at least a little recognition. But, that's not even the best part. Not only does the person you nominate receive a prize, but so do you! Two nifty gifty's!

This is what came up when I searched "Nifty Gifty" on Google.
I should add a disclaimer that this will not be the actual
 prize for this contest. But I want one.


Here is how to enter:

Send us an e-mail or a message on Facebook with your story of the person you'd like to nominate. What makes them special? It could be someone who inspires, encourages, provides, advises or otherwise deserves a little extra attention. We will accept entries until midnight, April 3rd. We will then post all the stories along with a poll for our readers to vote on which they like the best. Get your friends, family, neighbors and strangers to vote on your story to increase your chances of winning.

Good luck to you, and THANK YOU for reading our blog. :)

No comments: